- Step-by-step progression
- Bonus videos with tips & tricks
- Good video & sound quality
We didn’t like
- Lack of variety
- No relaxation
- Hard to follow along
Yoga Burn is a 3-month long fitness program which is targeted towards women who are looking to lose weight, reshape their bodies and increase their confidence.
The program is divided into 3 distinct phases which build upon one another, developing the skill and stamina necessary to flawlessly glide through a full-length yoga flow class.
While the workouts are fun and definitely get your heart pumping to burn calories, the lack of variety may not be the biggest motivator in sticking to your fitness goals.
A Yoga System For Women
When it comes to women and fitness, our bodies have unique needs that undergo significant changes throughout our lifetimes. Pregnancy, fluctuations in hormones and menopause all increase the tendency to gain weight – and a corresponding difficulty dropping those pounds.
Between work, raising a family and the variety of other tasks life throws our way it often feels impossible to find the time to address our own needs. However, the value of self-care is immeasurable, and your health and happiness is paramount to your ability to take care of those you love and be successful in life.
As a single mother, yoga not only allowed me to get back into a size 6 following my pregnancy, but setting aside that little bit of me time each week proved to be critical for developing a sense of calm and serenity in an otherwise hectic life.
Yoga Burn is designed to help women like you and me take the first steps towards integrating a regular exercise routine into your life: building healthier habits for long term benefits.
Things To Consider Before Purchasing Yoga Burn
Yoga Burn actually has a lot to offer even the experienced yogi as it differs significantly from a traditional yoga practice. The pace – particularly in phase 3 – is much quicker as the intention is to keep your heart rate up throughout the entire duration of the class.
Likewise, the use of a lot more dynamic movements – rather than statically holding postures – makes the workouts much more cardio intensive.
That said, this program is also well constructed for someone completely new to the world of yoga or fitness in general. You’re not going to see any of those typical “advanced” poses – such as headstand or arm balances — instead concentrating on simpler, foundational postures.
Finally, there is very little focus on the relaxation commonly associated with traditional yoga. Prepare to push yourself, sweat, and keep up the momentum for the entire 45 minute practice.
If your main goal in choosing a fitness program is to lose weight and build lean muscle, then Yoga Burn is a good option to consider.
If, however, you are interested in learning more about a traditional yoga practice you’re better off looking elsewhere.
What are the Benefits of the Program?
Aside from the three-phase structure, you’re probably wondering what’s different about Yoga Burn compared to regular classes.
According to the creator, Zoe Bray-Cotton, there are several reasons why Yoga Burn is a good choice for women who want to lose weight, tone their body and boost their metabolism:
- The program is designed to provide maximum visual results for women in the shortest amount of time*. Unlike gimmicky celebrity fitness videos, Yoga Burn consistently challenges you to improve – which is the only way to achieve real body transformations. It also targets common female problem areas.
- Yoga Burn sequences can be adjusted for your current level and goals. Each sequence builds on the last and can be tailored for YOUR capabilities, so you won’t be forced to attempt poses that are either too easy or difficult. This is one of the main advantages of Yoga Burn compared to a traditional class.
- The program becomes more difficult and advanced as you get stronger. This prevents plateaus and forces your body to burn more calories. You’ll also see faster gains in muscle tone, strength and flexibility – and feel more relaxed too.
- The Yoga Burn program can be performed at home to reduce stress. Whether you’re rushing to avoid being late or worrying about other people judging you, yoga classes are rarely relaxing. In fact, they can actually increase stress hormones in the body. Zoe explains this can even cause your body to store more fat! In contrast, the Yoga Burn program can be performed at home whenever you have time, so it’s easy to fit into everyday life.
- It’s a yoga program specifically for women. Have you ever thought it’s strange that most yoga classes include people of a variety of ages and genders? This means the instructor needs to cater to everyone, instead of providing the best class for your needs. Yoga Burn is designed for women only, which Zoe explains is one of the reasons why it’s so effective.
Pros and Cons
- Yoga Burn is great for women who want to lose weight from the comfort of their home.
- Zoe provides a simple and guided progression for each video. Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable.
- Dynamic Sequencing means you’ll always be challenged regardless of your current level.
- Zoe claims the course can speed up your metabolism, help you lose weight, improve your immune system and generally make you feel happier.
- You get Yoga Burn in digital download, DVD and audio formats so you can use it anywhere.
- The price of $37 provides great value – and you can get a refund within 60 days if you don’t feel like you’re getting results (we don’t think this is likely though!)
- It’s not a “magic” weight loss system. You need follow the program for 12 weeks for the best results – although you’ll probably start to see improvement much sooner.
- Instead of a full 45 minute class, each video is 15 minutes which you repeat 3 times. This isn’t a big downside, as the repetition is an essential part of the program, but we would have liked full 45 minute videos.
- The poses probably won’t be challenging enough for advanced yoga practitioners.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yoga Burn Challenge Review – How Exactly Does This Program Work?
Yoga Burn Challenge program is a huge success among women mainly because of the way it has been conceptualized and designed. Based on the Dynamic Sequencing program, the program combines poses in a sequence so that easy poses come in the initial phase of the program and gradually advance allowing your body to adapt. With this kind of high-powered sequencing, you can also slowly start grasping the correct postures and forms and start doing them in the proper way. You’ll master the art of yoga after the completion of the 3 phases of this program and will be able to lose a substantial amount of weight and get into better shape.
Who can benefit from Yoga Burn Challenge?
The Yoga Burn Challenge program is designed for women of all ages who have a problem with excess weight or who feel stressed out with their daily work schedule, and women looking to gain that perfect flat belly. This program doesn’t involve any kinds of pills or diet programs and you can go on having your normal food routine and only need to spend around 3 days a week with 45 minutes for each session.
Is Yoga Burn good for pregnant women?
Yoga Burn doesn’t involve any kind of weight training or harder level exercises so even pregnant women can participate in the program. In fact, joining the program will help them have more ease during their delivery and will also strengthen the body to ease their pain as well. And many women struggle to regain their fitness after they have their baby and Yoga Burn is a great choice to help them regain and recover their lost strength and also to shed the excess weight. (Moreover, all these exercises can be done easily from the comfort of your home – perfect for pregnant mommies or busy ladies).
How is Yoga Burn is different from yoga classes?
Yoga Burn is totally different from yoga classes as it is designed specifically to maximize fitness and weight loss. You don’t need to sweat it out in a yoga studio since these exercises can be easily done from your home. Not the mention, nowadays yoga sessions are priced much higher and with Yoga Burn you get to train for around 12 weeks for an unbelievably low price. Considering the price that you would be paying for almost 3 months for classes in a yoga center, yoga burn is a fantastic value. Since the Yoga Burn challenge is specially designed for women, it provides them with the maximum your chances of burning fat and calories quickly. Based on the Dynamic Sequencing technique, each and every pose has been specially designed to provide amazing benefits to the women.
Is any warranty provided?
Yes, it’s rare that we will recommend a program that comes without a warranty. In this case, the Yoga Burn Challenge program comes with a 60-day money back guarantee that allows you to get a complete refund of your money should you find you are not satisfied with the program. Your money will be returned in full within 48 hours of you placing the request. We so appreciate companies who stand by their product.
Is the program hard?
No, it has been designed in a way that even absolute beginners and people without any knowledge of yoga can participate and achieve success from the program easily. It’s designed in such a way that the starting phases have poses that are easier to learn and gradually advance to tougher poses as the program moves through the levels. If you still feel that the poses are difficult, not to worry, the videos provide you with a lot of extra options to enable you to adjust the poses based on your current fitness levels.
Are there any offers available?
Yes! Right now the deal on this is in-cred-ible. The basic pack comes to under $40 with coupon and that provides you with a set of videos for all the 3 phases along with bonus videos. The special offer package provides you with 2 sets of all of these videos in case you want to send the yoga challenge to your friend so you can transform your bodies together. We Love this low low price! Click here to get the deal.
Is The Yoga Burn Program Worth Buying?
If you’re already in good shape then I feel like this program won’t be challenging enough for you.
If on the other hand you are looking for a program you can follow that tells you exactly what to do in order to lose weight, tone up and feel great then this is the program for you.
Over 97% of women who followed this program for the full 90 days found that they lost weight.
I feel certain that if you stick to the program and show up for every session and you follow my advice on diet and calories then you will get life changing results.
In a few months from now you will be looking at yourself in the mirror in amazement at how amazing you look and feel.
Get your copy from the official website at www.yogaburnforwomen.com
And don’t forget you’re also covered by a 60-day money back guarantee!
The Yoga Burn program is fantsastic and I have a feeling you’re going to love it just like I do!